4 MEANS MORE Will Hill 25% Bonus Free bet on TV Prem Games

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Tony C
    Blocked

T&C?

+0
    billybum 0

Yeah a few games with the possibility of 4 goals or more! May require large stakes and lays to fully benefit full £100 free bets! If say betting on the favs such as spurs and man city, etc…

+0
    betman 40

They do best price in the period (half hr or hr) before game so you should be able to get on at minimal ql

+0
    bugsbunnies 0

4 Means More
    Bet on any of this weekend’s televised Premier League matches and if there are 4 or more goals in that game, you’ll get a 25% free bet win, if you place a bet on Match Betting, Both Teams To Score or Match Result & Both Teams To Score. Bonus paid as a free bet
    This week’s selected football matches:
    Saturday
    12:30 Chelsea v Arsenal
    17:30 Spurs v Middlesbrough
    Sunday
    13:30 Man City v Swansea
    16:00 Leicester v Man Utd
    Bet now
    Terms & Conditions
    Customers who have been informed that they do not qualify for William Hill offers and concessions will not qualify.
    Offer only applies to winning bets placed on match betting, both teams to score and match result & both teams to score markets on our selected matches.
    Bets placed on other markets will not count towards this offer.
    Available on singles only. Multiple bets do not count.
    Selections must be priced at odds of 1/5 (1.2) or greater.
    Maximum free bet of £100 per customer, per market, per match .
    If more than one winning bet is placed on qualifying markets, all winning bonus amounts will be combined and paid as one free bet, up to £100 per market.
    Cashed in bets will not apply.
    Pre match only. In-Play bets do not count.
    Only applies to 90 minutes only. In the case of a match going to Extra Time or Penalties, goals scored in this time won’t count.
    Free bets will be credited by midday the following day.
    Applies to bets placed via internet (www.williamhill.com), mobile (mobile.williamhill.com or IOS Mobile App) and Text (Text 60609) only.
    Bets placed using a free bet token will not count.
    Your free bet can be redeemed on any market or selection and must be used within 7 days of award.
    If the free bet is partially redeemed no change or additional free bets will be awarded.
    William Hill reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions.
    For information on how to redeem free bets, view the FAQ’s on the Mobile Help Pages.
    Standard free bet T&Cs apply.
    We reserve the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time and without prior notice.

+0
    sleepless 8

If there has to be 4+ goals then it’s likely BTTS-Yes.

Probably closest lay odds too

+0
    betman 40

Is there a way of blocking people’s replies, swear sleepless must have me blocked!

+0
    orlandosteve 2

Stake for maximum £100 on all 4 games=Gone.
    Be good to know if this is a one off or regular, then we could ease ourselves in gently. After steadily increasing my stakes on their high 5 I’m worried about going for just one game, Hills isn’t an account I want to lose, I also find they are the most profitable on Accas.

+0
    bugsbunnies 0

The max free bet is 100 per game not max bet 100 i believe

+0
    Tony 12

I think he was suggesting that if you bet enough to make £100 profit then it will result in your account being flagged and gubbed.

Note that the T&Cs say that winnings on all 3 of the eligible markets will be aggregated and your bonus based on total profit, so perhaps the best way is to bang a ton on Chelsea and another ton on BTTS-Yes. That will give you a £47.75 free bet based on current odds and those are not the kind of stakes that will be noticed on a game as big as this. Tbh you will probably be fine whacking £200 bets on both for nearer to the max free bet.

+0
    Tony 12

BTTS – Yes currently 1.91/1.91

+0
    Cameron 0

Cheers for the heads up Tony, put 200 on BTTS, hope it doesn’t end in a gubbing!

+0
    jameslegg97 8

Its now 1.91/1.89 with Smarkets..!

+0
    orlandosteve 2

You guys clearly affected the odds at Hills, by the time I got to it btts was 1.71! Went for a Chelsea win.

Of course the advantage of backing bttts is that once the bet has won we can lay against over 3.5 to GP, odds should be favourable as well.

+0
    harris 6

Easyyyyyy

+0
    RyanB 11

Well didn’t expect it to happen in the first game!

+0
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 396 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.