There’s another big day of racing at Ascot on Saturday and it’s time for another Sky Bet money back offer! If our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the 13:50 at Ascot, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £9.01 and here’s how…
- This offer applies to our first bet on the 13:50 at Ascot.
- Qualifying bets must be placed between 12:00 on Thursday 17th December 2020 and 13:50 (race-off) on Saturday 19th December 2020.
- If fewer than seven runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- If our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd, 3rd or 4th place finish.
At the time of writing, the back and lay odds aren’t quite tight enough. Saint De Vassy is favourite to win the race at back odds of 5.50 (9/2). I’ll use lay odds of 6.00 to illustrate how this offer works and I’ll update the bottom of the post after the race with a genuine selection.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stake using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.20…
Place £10.00 on Saint De Vassy @ 5.50 = Potential profit of £45.00
Lay £9.20 on Saint De Vassy @ 6.00 = Potential liability of £46.00
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £9.01 if Saint De Vassy finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th and we stand to lose a maximum of £1.00 on any other outcome. Risking £1.00 to make a potential profit of £9.01 gives us effective odds of 10.01, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, cash refunds will be credited within 24 hours of the race finishing.
* Saint Sonnet was available at back odds of 6.50 and lay odds of 7.40. Saint Sonnet was pulled up, resulting in a loss of £1.37 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet money back offer