If you have a Smarkets account and are ready to dive straight in, hit the button below to begin the guided qualification process. Otherwise, keep reading to learn more.
Already connected your Smarkets account and want to place another integrated qualifying bet? Jump straight to the integrated bet tool.
0% commission for all!
As a Matched Betting Blog user, I’m delighted to announce that you can now get 0% commission on all your Smarkets bets. That means more profit in your back pocket!
All you need to do is opt in, connect your Smarkets account, and then place an integrated bet. An integrated bet is a bet made using my Smarkets betting tool. Once done, you’ll get 0% commission for 30 days, which renews every time you place another integrated bet.
Have your Smarkets account ready
This offer requires you already have a Smarkets account to take advantage of it. If you don’t have one, you can sign up below.
Smarkets offer a promotion for new signups, which is 0% commission for 60 days. If you take this offer, you won’t need my bet integration just yet. Simply return later and place an integrated bet to renew your 0% commission for 30 days.
Matched Betting Blog receives a small commission when you sign up to Smarkets via the link above. It helps support the site and keeps it free for everyone to learn matched betting.
How does the offer work?
You must opt into the offer, connect your Smarkets account, and place an integrated bet to qualify. Click ‘Get Started’ below, and I’ll guide you through every step. Alternatively, you can get a preview of what’s coming by reading the numbered points below.
- Create a free Matched Betting Blog account, or sign in if you already have one.
- Opt into Smarkets’ 0% commission offer via the link provided. Make sure you enter the email address you used to register with Smarkets. You should receive a confirmation email within a few minutes.
- Connect your Smarkets account to Matched Betting Blog. Smarkets will ask you to log in to your account and approve the permissions needed for Matched Betting Blog to place an integrated bet.
- View the featured events on my integrated bet tool and place a back or lay bet on any of the markets within them. There is no minimum stake or odds.
- The offer is available until Monday 31st July 2023.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with Skrill, Neteller, Trustly or PayPal deposits. These payment methods will be made unavailable for the duration of the promotional period.
- There is no minimum stake.
- There are no minimum odds.
- Upon placing your integrated qualifying bet, you should receive an email from Smarkets confirming your 0% commission rate, usually within a few minutes.
- The 0% commission will apply to all bets that settle within the promotional period.
- Your 30 days of 0% commission runs from the date of your last integrated bet, so keep placing bets to extend the offer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the 0% commission rate will apply to all back and lay bets placed directly at Smarkets. Only an integrated bet via my Smarkets betting tool will extend the offer.
- If you go 30 days without placing an integrated bet, your commission will revert to the standard rate of 2%. Smarkets will send you an email confirming this. Place another integrated bet to return to the 0% commission rate.
You can check your commission rate at any time via the ‘Trading Stats & Commission’ section of your Smarkets account.
Remember to enter ‘0%‘ as your ‘Lay commission‘ when using any of my calculators.
When will the 0% commission rate be applied to my Smarkets account?
Your 0% commission rate should be active instantly after placing your integrated qualifying bet. You’ll pay zero commission on all bets that settle within 30 days of placing the bet and within the promotional period.
I have not received my opt-in confirmation email from Smarkets. What should I do?
Be sure to check your spam folder. Many email providers automatically sort your emails into separate inboxes like ‘promotions’ or ‘updates’, so check those too.
Remember, you can check your active commission rate via the ‘Trading Stats & Commission’ section of your Smarkets account. You can contact Smarkets’ live chat support if you’re still unsure.
Will an integrated bet ever be partially matched?
No. The Smarkets betting tool will only place an integrated bet if it can be fully matched.
My bet will settle after my 0% commission period ends. What commission rate will apply?
If your bet settles after your 0% validity period, it will be subject to Smarkets’ standard commission rate of 2%.
Can I extend my 0% commission period before it expires?
Yes. You can place another integrated bet before your validity period expires to renew your 30 days.
Can I unlink my MBB and Smarkets accounts?
Yes. You can unlink your accounts directly at Smarkets. Go to Settings > Integrations > Untoggle Matched Betting Blog > Update permissions.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £600 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.