There’s a big day of racing at Wolverhampton on Saturday and it’s time for another Sky Bet money back offer! If our horse finishes 2nd or 3rd in the 14:05 at Wolverhampton, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £9.32 and here’s how…
- This offer applies to our first bet on the 14:05 at Wolverhampton.
- Qualifying bets must be placed between 10:00 on Thursday 11th March 2021 and 14:05 (race-off) on Saturday 13th March 2021.
- If fewer than six runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- If our horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
At the time of writing, Mums Tipple is available at back odds of 5.50 (9/2) and lay odds of 5.80.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.52…
Place £10.00 on Mums Tipple @ 5.50 = Potential profit of £45.00
Lay £9.52 on Mums Tipple @ 5.80 = Potential liability of £45.69
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £9.32 if Mums Tipple finishes 2nd or 3rd and we stand to lose a maximum of £0.69 on any other outcome. Risking £0.69 to make a potential profit of £9.32 gives us effective odds of 14.51, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, cash refunds will be credited within 24 hours of the race finishing.
* Mums Tipple won the race, resulting in a loss of £0.69 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet money back offer