Register an account with LeoVegas, deposit £10+ and get a 100% profit boost for extra winnings up to £100.
- Promotion is not available to customers depositing via Skrill or Neteller.
- Minimum deposit of £10.
- Claim your 100% profit boost on your ‘My Offers’ page.
- The maximum stake is £10.
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- Your qualifying bet must be placed in play via mobile.
- Your qualifying bet must be placed within 7 days of making your first deposit.
- Profit generated from the qualifying bet will be matched in cash up to £100.
- Profit boost offer valid for 30 days from registration.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Sign up for a betting exchange account if you haven’t already. You’ll need this to match your bookmaker bet.
- Register an account with LeoVegas.
- Deposit £10 using a debit card.
- Claim your 100% profit boost on your ‘My Offers‘ page
- Switch to decimal odds.
- Check the back odds at LeoVegas and the lay odds at the betting exchange to find a suitable selection. Your qualifying bet must be placed at minimum odds of 2.00 (evens). Look for odds around 5.00 (4/1) and above, as high odds should give you more profit than low odds.
- Calculate the ‘implied odds’ you’re getting with the profit boost. For example, if your selection has back odds of 5.00, your implied odds are 9.00.
5.00 (back odds) – 1.00 (stake) = 4.00
4.00 x 2.00 (100% boost) = 8.00
8.00 + 1.00 (stake) = 9.00 (implied odds)
- Use the ‘Qualifying Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake. Enter your implied odds as your ‘Back odds‘.
- Place your £10 qualifying back bet at LeoVegas via mobile (within 7 days of your first deposit). Make sure you tick the ‘Profit Boost‘ box at the bottom of your bet slip to apply your profit boost.
- Place your lay bet against the same selection at the betting exchange.
- If your qualifying bet loses, you’ll make your profit at the betting exchange. If your qualifying bet wins, LeoVegas will match your profit in cash up to a maximum of £100.
Aim for a £6.50 profit on this LeoVegas offer as a rough guide.
General advice and example for profit boosts
Place your profit boost bets at high odds to maximise your profits. Use the ‘Qualifying Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. You’ll need to enter your effective odds as your ‘Back odds’. You can calculate your effective odds by factoring in your profit boost.
See my Profit Boosts guide for a complete walkthrough of this offer type.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £600 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.