Register an account with Grosvenor, and get a 100% odds boost token to use on a bet of up to £10.
- Select the ‘100% Odds Boost’ on your bet slip.
- The maximum total stake is £10.
- ‘Double the odds’ refers to fractional odds only.
- Extra winnings will be paid in cash upon qualifying bet settlement.
- The odds boost token will be valid for 60 days from registration.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Sign up for a betting exchange account if you haven’t already. You’ll need this to match your bookmaker bet.
- Register an account with Grosvenor.
- Deposit £10 using a debit card.
- Switch to decimal odds.
- Check the back odds at Grosvenor and the lay odds at the betting exchange to find a suitable selection. Look for odds around 5.00 (4/1) and above, as high odds should give you more profit than low odds.
- Select the ‘100% Odds Boost’ on your bet slip, and you should see your boosted back odds.
- Use the ‘Qualifying Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your £10 qualifying back bet at Grosvenor (within 60 days of registering).
- Place your lay bet against the same selection at the betting exchange.
- If your qualifying bet loses, you’ll make your profit at the betting exchange. Your extra winnings will be paid in cash upon settlement if your qualifying bet wins.
Aim for a £7 profit on this Grosvenor offer as a rough guide.
General advice and example for profit boosts
Place your profit boost bets at high odds to maximise your profits. Use the ‘Qualifying Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. You’ll need to enter your effective odds as your ‘Back odds’. You can calculate your effective odds by factoring in your profit boost.
See my Profit Boosts guide for a complete walkthrough of this offer type.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £600 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.