You may be thinking that because you’ve already got an account with Betfair, you don’t need an account with another betting exchange. However, passing up the opportunity to open a Smarkets account would be a huge missed opportunity.
Whether you choose Betfair or Smarkets as your primary betting exchange will be down to personal preference. Smarkets are Betfair’s biggest rival, and backing and laying bets work precisely the same way. Betfair has more liquidity, but you can only complete some offers on Smarkets due to some unique features. In addition, all signups via Matched Betting Blog get 0% commission for 60 days, giving your profits a nice extra boost.
Let’s sign up and work through the offer together.
Register an account with Smarkets using the promotional code ‘COMMFREE‘ and pay 0% commission on your exchange bets for 60 days.
- This offer is available to new customers registering from 00:00 on 1st September 2023.
- Use the promo code ‘COMMFREE‘ to pay 0% commission for 60 days.
- This offer is only available to customers making their first deposit by debit card or Instant Banking.
- Deposits via Skrill, Neteller, PayPal or virtual/prepaid cards (including Monzo) will not qualify.
- Minimum first deposit of £10.
- You’ll pay zero commission on all bets that settle within 60 days of your first deposit.
- Once the promotional period has lapsed, your account will be set to the default commission rate.
- If you do not enter the promo code ‘COMMFREE’ during registration, the standard commission rate of 2% will be applied to your account upon making an eligible first deposit.
- If you have an existing SBK sportsbook account, you will not be eligible for this Smarkets offer.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers and betting exchanges can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Register an account with Smarkets and enter the promotional code ‘COMMFREE‘ to pay 0% commission on all sports for 60 days.
Matched Betting Blog receives a small commission when you sign up to Smarkets via the link above. It helps support the site and keeps it free for everyone to learn matched betting.
- Deposit £10 using a debit card.
The strategy is straightforward once you’ve opened your new account and made your first deposit. Simply use Smarkets as your primary exchange and enjoy the commission savings!
You’ll pay zero commission on all bets that settle within 60 days of your first deposit, which allows you to maximise your matched betting profits.
When calculating your lay stakes using the Matched Betting Calculator, enter 0% as your ‘Lay commission’.
After your initial period of 0% commission expires, your account will revert to Smarkets default 2%.
Whether you’re just starting out on your matched betting journey or have plenty of experience already, the Smarkets sign up offer should make a big difference to your bottom line!