Register an account with Smarkets using the promotional code ‘COMMFREE‘ and pay 0% commission on your exchange bets for 60 days.
- This offer is available to new customers registering from 16:00 on Thursday 1st December 2022.
- Use the promo code ‘COMMFREE‘ to pay 0% commission for 60 days.
- This offer is only available to customers making their first deposit by card or Instant Banking.
- Deposits via Skrill, Neteller, PayPal or virtual/prepaid cards (including Monzo) will not qualify.
- Minimum first deposit of £10.
- You’ll pay zero commission on all bets that settle within 60 days of your first deposit.
- Once the 60-day period has lapsed, your account will be set to the default commission rate.
- If you do not enter the promo code ‘COMMFREE’ during registration, the standard commission rate of 2% will be applied to your account upon making an eligible first deposit.
- If you have an existing SBK sportsbook account, you will not be eligible for this Smarkets offer.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers and betting exchanges can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Register an account with Smarkets. Enter the promotional code ‘COMMFREE‘ to pay 0% commission on all sports for 60 days.
Matched Betting Blog receives a small commission when you sign up to Smarkets via the link above. It helps support the site and keeps it free for everyone to learn matched betting.
- Deposit £10 using a debit card.
Once you’ve opened your new account and made your first deposit, the strategy is pretty straightforward. Simply use Smarkets as your primary exchange and enjoy the commission savings!
You’ll pay zero commission for 60 days, which allows you to maximise your matched betting profits.
When using the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes, simply enter 0% as your ‘Lay commission’.
After your initial 60 days of 0% commission expires, Matched Betting Blog users can keep extending their 0% commission for 30 days each time they place a bet. Ordinarily, your account would revert to Smarkets default 2%. You can find more details here, but as a new customer, you can make use of your initial 60 days for now.
Whether you’re just starting out on your matched betting journey or have plenty of experience already, the Smarkets sign up offer should make a big difference to your bottom line!
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £600 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.