Register an account with Paddy Power using the promotional code ‘YSKAMR‘ and deposit £10+. Bet up to £10+ on any sport, and if it loses, Paddy Power will refund your stake in cash.
- Use the promotional code ‘YSKAMR ‘when registering.
- Only deposits made via debit/credit cards are eligible for this promotion. Deposits made with e-wallets including Skrill, Paysafe, PayPal, Apple Pay and Neteller will not qualify.
- Minimum first deposit of £10.
- Your qualifying bet will be your first ever settled sports bet.
- The qualifying requirements must be met within 30 days of opening your account.
- If your qualifying bet loses, your stake will be refunded in cash within 1 hour of settlement.
- Maximum refund of £10.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Sign up for a Smarkets exchange account if you haven’t already. You’ll need this to match your bookmaker bet. Avoid using Betfair for this offer as Betfair and Paddy Power are owned by the same group.
Matched Betting Blog receives a small commission when you sign up to Smarkets via the link above. It helps support the site and keeps it free for everyone to learn matched betting.
- Register an account with Paddy Power using the promotional code ‘YSKAMR‘.
- Deposit £10 using a debit card.
- Switch to decimal odds.
- Check the back odds at Paddy Power and the lay odds at Smarkets to find a suitable selection. Look for odds around 5.00 (4/1) and above, as high odds should give you more profit than low odds.
- Use the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake. You can enter £10 as your ‘Cashback‘ figure as the refund is paid in cash, should your qualifying bet lose.
- Place your £10 qualifying back bet at Paddy Power (must be placed and settled within 30 days of registering).
- Place your lay bet against the same selection at Smarkets.
- If your qualifying bet wins, you’ll make your profit at Paddy Power. If your qualifying bet loses, you’ll receive your £10 cash refund at Paddy Power, making your profit at Smarkets.
Aim for a £7 profit on this Paddy Power offer as a rough guide.
General advice and example for ‘Money back if bet loses’ offers
Place your ‘Money back if bet loses’ bets at high odds to maximise your profits. Use the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. In the ‘Cashback’ field, you should enter the amount of your cash refund or the amount you expect to convert if the bookmaker pays your refund as a free bet or bonus.
You can convert any free bets or bonuses into cash. Use the ‘Free Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. It’s best to place free bets at high odds to maximise your profits.
See my Money back if bet loses guide for a complete walkthrough of this offer type.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £650 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.