Register an account with Smarkets through Matched Betting Blog and pay 0% commission on your exchange bets for 60 days OR get a £20 cash refund on your losses.
- This offer is available to new customers registering from 16:00 on Wednesday 23rd March 2022.
- Use the promo code ‘COMMFREE‘ to pay 0% commission for 60 days OR use ‘SMK20‘ to get a £20 cash refund on losses.
- The £20 cash refund option is only available to customers making their first deposit by card or Instant Banking.
- Deposits via Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Trustly or virtual/prepaid cards (including Monzo) will not qualify for the £20 cash refund option.
- Minimum first deposit of £10.
- Once the bonus is active, your losses will be refunded up to £20.
- Any unused cash refund will expire after 7 days of being credited to your account.
- If you choose the ‘0% commission’ option, you’ll pay zero commission on all bets that settle within 60 days of your first deposit.
- If you do not enter either ‘COMMFREE’ or ‘SMK20’ during registration, you will automatically have the £20 cash refund option applied to your account upon an eligible first deposit.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers and betting exchanges can amend their terms at any time, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Register an account with Smarkets. Enter the promotional code ‘COMMFREE‘ to pay 0% commission on all sports for 60 days OR enter ‘SMK20‘ to get your first £20 worth of losses refunded in cash.
Matched Betting Blog receives a small commission when you sign up to Smarkets via the link above. It helps support the site and keeps it free for everyone to learn matched betting.
- Deposit £10 using a debit card.
- Place your lay bets at Smarkets and pay 0% commission for 60 days from registering.
- You have a couple of options with the cash refund. If Smarkets are your primary betting exchange, you can complete the offer without thinking. Just place lay bets as you complete other matched betting offers, and Smarkets will refund your first £20 worth of losses in cash.
- If Smarkets aren’t your primary betting exchange, you can treat the offer as a ‘Money back if bet loses’ bet. Check the back odds at Smarkets and the lay odds at Betfair to find a suitable selection. Look for odds around 5.00 (4/1) and above, as high odds should give you more profit than low odds.
- Use the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake. You can enter £20 as your ‘Cashback ‘figure as the refund is paid in cash, should your qualifying bet lose.
- Place your £20 qualifying back bet at Smarkets.
- Place your lay bet against the same selection at Betfair.
- This offer applies to your first £20 worth of losses, so if your back bet at Smarkets wins, you can repeat steps 5-8 and bag more profit.
As a rough guide, aim for a £20 profit on this Smarkets offer.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £650 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.