Smarkets are one of the leading betting exchanges on the market and they’ve got a great sign up offer for new customers! Simply sign up and deposit £20+ via card, bank transfer or Trustly and they’ll refund your first £10 worth of losses in cash. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a guaranteed profit of £10. Let’s work through it one step at a time.
- Your first deposit must be of £20+ in a single amount.
- Once your £10 bonus has been credited, losses will be refunded up to £10.
- You must bet at least the qualifying deposit to withdraw rebated funds.
- Unused bonuses expire after seven days of being credited.
- Only deposits by card, bank transfer or Trustly will qualify.
- Deposits by Skrill, Neteller, PayPal or a virtual/prepaid card will not qualify.
Once you’ve deposited £20 or more via card, bank transfer or Trustly, there are a couple ways you can do this offer.
It really depends on whether or not you’ll be using Smarkets as your main betting exchange for laying your bets.
If Smarkets is going to be your main betting exchange, this offer is really straightforward. You don’t even need to think about it.
Just place your lay bets whilst doing other matched betting offers and once you rack up £10 worth of losses at Smarkets, they’ll refund you in cash! You just need to bet at least your qualifying deposit to be able to withdraw the rebated funds, which shouldn’t be a problem.
If Smarkets isn’t your main betting exchange, you can simply treat the bonus as a risk-free bet and lay it off at another exchange.
Remember that it’s your first £10 worth of losses that gets refunded, so if your bet at Smarkets wins, you can place another risk-free bet and bag more profit.
So, there’s a nice profit to be had whichever strategy you choose!
If you’re using Smarkets as your main exchange though, you should have no problem making a guaranteed profit of £10 on the Smarkets sign up offer!
Get this Smarkets bonus offer