£100 plus welcome offer tactics

• Hi guys,
    Just looking at doing some of the larger welcome offers £100 & £200.
    Just wondering what everyones tactics are for these as some have large wagering requirments, sometimes 2-3k.

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Chris 19

I just finally got through the Winner offer, deposit £200 get £200 bonus. No real tactic really apart from finding tight odds to take the minimum qualifying losses. Also, you need a big deposit sat in your smarkets account, I had £1200. Took me about four days to “lose” all the money in the Winner account as a couple of my bets there actually won but I’ve managed a £180 profit.

+0
    Anto 1

I try hard to lose the money £25 at a time with tight back/lay odds.

Can usually lose money quite well betting on horses at 8.00 ish

+0
    Dockie 4

Am I right in thinking that the ideal scenario with Winner is this:
    Deposit £200 and bet £400 on an event, laying it off obviously. Then hope the Winner bet loses, meaning a big, big profit in the exchange account?

+0
    Ben 1

That’s how I do it as well. There are several things you need to take in consideration, though:

1. Do I have enough money left in my Smarket account to lay the total rollover amount at the minimum odds if the Winner bet wins?
    2. Do I feel comfortable having so much money on one site (if the Winner bet wins)?
    3. What are the highest odds I can afford and how much bigger is the loss compared to lower odds? Is it worth it?

+0
    Chris 19

Thats correct Dockie but as we’ve mentioned here already, you need to have a big balance in your smarkets account unless you’re happy just doing £25-50 bets each time. I went for £100-200 and even that took me four days to “lose” it all.

+0
    jamiestansbie 0

Has anybody tried out the 10bet offer? I want to try it but before I did I was wondering if anyone had any bad experiences using there offer.

+0
    Drogs 0

Jamie, I did the 10bet offer a while ago, without any problems. However I think I may have been lucky and lost it all straight into smarkets if I remember correctly.

Currently working my way through Tonybet £100 bonus- tried to do it in one go and won the bet at high odds leaving me with £900 to get through. Have never done Dutch betting before but have been getting through it a couple hundred at a time, usually actually making a small profit each time! Obviously requires depositing more money into other bookies but I think it is a good option.

+0
    Stims 0

I’ve heard of dutching to get through these before but i have no idea how to start with that one. Any tips/help?

+0
    dekoder 1

Good tip is to underlay the initial bet (when betting full balance). That way if you lose you accept slightly lower profit but no wagering. If you win you have more money to go through wagering requirements.
    I usually try to go for football 1×2 market and odds of about 3. Gives decent chance to lose but if win the balance is not that big.

+0
    Drogs 0

I only did it after singing up to oddsmonkey premium and saw a ‘dutch search’ option. Very useful and calculates how much to bet with each booky, wouldn’t fancy trying to work it out on my own, although I’m sure its not that hard if you know how. Made my monthly membership fee back just in extracting one bonus using that feature though!

+0
    valex 0

How should we lay the bet for he Winner offer?
    Suppose I deposit £200 so I receive another £200. I want to place all £400 on a single bet. Should I lay as normal or SNR? A bit confused…

+0
    greig A 1

Lay as you would a normal qualifying bet with as tight odds as possible. You will need a fair chunk in your exchange account and will need a bet with lots of liquidity to get all the bet matched at the same price! Football market might be best?

+0
    valex 0

All £400 should be lay as normal (so no SNR)?

+0
    beh 7

Oh dear, was feeling smug having found identical back/lay odds on what I thought was an extremely unlikely result. That’s several £hundred wiped off my exchange account and still a big wager requirement to get through.

+0
    Tony 12

You mean Bournemouth beating Chelsea?

Depending on your remaining exchange balance(s) you might have to plough through the WR in smaller chunks now I suppose. Have to say, this is exactly what is putting me off doing these larger SUB yet. I want my total float around 3k before I tackle them I think

+0
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.