Register an account with Bet UK and opt into the promotion. Deposit and bet £10+ on any sport, and you’ll receive £30 in free bets.
- Opt-in is required by depositing and placing a qualifying bet
- Your qualifying bet must be placed within 7 days of registration.
- Minimum stake of £10.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- 3 x £10 free bets will be credited upon qualifying bet settlement.
- 1 x £10 horse racing free bet (odds of 1.80+)
- 1 x £10 free Bet Builder (3+ selections, total odds of 4.00+).
- 1 x £10 football free bet (odds of 1.80+).
- Free bets will be valid for 7 days.
- Free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Sign up for a betting exchange account if you haven’t already. You’ll need this to match your bookmaker bet.
- Register an account with Bet UK.
- Deposit £10 using a debit card.
- Switch to decimal odds.
- Check the back odds at Bet UK and the lay odds at the betting exchange to find a suitable selection. Your qualifying bet must be placed at minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- Use the ‘Qualifying Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your £10 qualifying back bet at Bet UK (within 7 days of registering).
- Place your lay bet against the same selection at the betting exchange.
- Your 3 x £10 free bets will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet. The free bets will be valid on horse racing, any Bet Builder and football. The Bet Builder must have 3+ selections and minimum total odds of 4.00 (3/1).
- Check the back odds at Bet UK and the lay odds at Smarkets to find a suitable horse racing selection.
- Use the ‘Free Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your first £10 free back bet on horse racing at Bet UK (valid for 7 days).
- Place your lay bet against the same multiple at Smarkets.
- Repeat steps 10-13 for your remaining 2 x £10 free bets.
As a rough guide, limit your qualifying loss to around £0.50. Aim for £16 cash (80%) from your 2 x £10 free bets on horse racing and football. Aim for £6 cash (60%) from your £10 free Bet Builder. Based on those figures, you should make a £21.50 profit on this Bet UK offer.
General advice and example for ‘Bet X, Get Y’ offers
Place your qualifying bets at low odds, ensuring you meet any minimum odds requirement. Use the ‘Qualifying Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes.
Once received, you can convert any free bets or bonuses into cash. Use the ‘Free Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. It’s best to place free bets at high odds to maximise your profits.
See my ‘Bet X, Get Y‘ guide for a complete walkthrough of this offer type.
How to lay a Bet Builder
If you’re looking to lay a football Bet Builder, you’re in luck. All you need to do is add the right combination of selections, and you’ll be able to lay your Bet Builder in one bet at the betting exchange.
Bet Builders on other sports tend not to be as straightforward, and you may struggle to lay your bet. In that instance, and depending on the offer, you may want to treat it as advantage play.
See my Bet Builders guide for a walkthrough of your options.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £600 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.