Register an account with Bet UK and opt into the promotion. Deposit and bet £10+ on any sport, and you’ll receive £30 in free bets.
- Opt-in is required by depositing and placing a qualifying bet
- Your qualifying bet must be placed within 7 days of registration.
- Minimum stake of £10.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- 3 x £10 free bets will be credited upon qualifying bet settlement.
- Free bets will be valid on accumulators (4+ selections).
- Minimum odds of 1.30 (3/10) per selection.
- Free bets will be valid for 7 days.
- Free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Sign up for a betting exchange account if you haven’t already. You’ll need this to match your bookmaker bet.
- Register an account with Bet UK.
- Deposit £10 using a debit card.
- Switch to decimal odds.
- Check the back odds at Bet UK and the lay odds at the betting exchange to find a suitable selection. Your qualifying bet must be placed at minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Use the ‘Qualifying Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your £10 qualifying back bet at Bet UK (within 7 days of registering).
- Place your lay bet against the same selection at the betting exchange.
- Your 3 x £10 free bets will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- Your free bets must be placed on accumulators with 4+ selections. Each selection must have minimum odds of 1.30 (3/10). Check the back odds at Bet UK and the lay odds at Smarkets to find suitable selections.
- Use the ‘Free Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your first £10 free back bet on an eligible multiple at Bet UK (valid for 7 days).
- Place your lay bet against the same multiple at Smarkets.
- Repeat steps 10-13 for your remaining 2 x £10 free bets.
As a rough guide, limit your qualifying loss to around £0.50 and aim for £19.50 cash (65%) from your £30 in free bets. Based on those figures, you should make a £19 profit on this Bet UK offer.
General advice and example for ‘Bet X, Get Y’ offers
Place your qualifying bets at low odds, ensuring you meet any minimum odds requirement. Use the ‘Qualifying Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes.
Once received, you can convert any free bets or bonuses into cash. Use the ‘Free Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. It’s best to place free bets at high odds to maximise your profits.
See my ‘Bet X, Get Y‘ guide for a complete walkthrough of this offer type.
How to lay a multiple bet
Your best option is to lay your multiple at Smarkets, as their platform allows you to build any multiple and lay it as one bet. Therefore, you can place your multiple bet at the bookmaker and then build and lay the same multiple at Smarkets.
See my ‘Laying Multiples‘ guide for a complete walkthrough.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £600 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.