Register an account with Hollywoodbets and place a £10+ bet on any sport as your first and second bets. Hollywoodbets will give you a £10 free bet for each bet that loses.
- Available to new players registering via the App (alternatively, there is a desktop offer worth half the value).
- The promotional period runs from 1st March 2023 until 31st December 2023.
- A minimum deposit of £10 is required via VISA/Mastercard.
- Minimum stake of £10 as your first and second bets within 3 days of registration.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- You’ll receive a £10 free bet for each bet that loses.
- The free bets will only be valid on multiples with 3+ legs.
- Minimum total odds of 3.00 (2/1) and 1.40 (2/5) per leg.
- The free bets will be valid for 3 days.
- The free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Sign up for a betting exchange account if you haven’t already. You’ll need this to match your bookmaker bets.
- Register an account with Hollywoodbets.
- Deposit £20 using a VISA/Mastercard debit card.
- Switch to decimal odds.
1st qualifying bet
- Check the back odds at Hollywoodbets and the lay odds at the betting exchange to find a suitable selection. Look for odds around 5.00 (4/1) and above, as high odds should give you more profit than low odds.
- Use the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake. You can enter £7 as your ‘Cashback‘ figure as that’s the amount you can expect to convert your £10 free bet into (70%), should your first qualifying bet lose.
- Place your first £10 qualifying back bet at Hollywoodbets (within 3 days of registering).
- Place your lay bet against the same selection at the betting exchange.
2nd qualifying bet
- Repeat steps 5-8 for your second qualifying bet.
- If your two qualifying bets win, you’ll make your profit at Hollywoodbets, and you won’t need to place any further bets. You’ll receive a £10 free bet for each qualifying bet that is settled as lost.
- Any free bets must be placed on a multiple with 3+ selections and minimum total odds of 3.00 (2/1). Each selection must have minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5). Check the back odds at Hollywoodbets and the lay odds at Smarkets to find suitable selections.
- Use the ‘Free Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake(s).
- Place your £10 free back bet(s) at Hollywoodbets (valid for 3 days).
- Place your lay bet(s) against the same multiple(s) at Smarkets.
Aim for an £11.00 profit on this Hollywoodbets offer as a rough guide.
General advice and example for ‘Money back if bet loses’ offers
Place your ‘Money back if bet loses’ bets at high odds to maximise your profits. Use the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. In the ‘Cashback’ field, you should enter the amount of your cash refund or the amount you expect to convert if the bookmaker pays your refund as a free bet or bonus.
You can convert any free bets or bonuses into cash. Use the ‘Free Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. It’s best to place free bets at high odds to maximise your profits.
See my Money back if bet loses guide for a complete walkthrough of this offer type.
How to lay a multiple bet
Your best option is to lay your multiple at Smarkets, as their platform allows you to build any multiple and lay it as one bet. Therefore, you can place your multiple bet at the bookmaker and then build and lay the same multiple at Smarkets.
See my ‘Laying Multiples‘ guide for a complete walkthrough.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £600 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.