0% commission QPR Games

• Could anyone confirm S Markets is 0% no matter what market you bet on? As I have only just started using S Markets account but I have suddenly found this a great way to Mug bet/move my money around the fact its 0%, as I managed to get exact matches or even better lay odds!

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Ice Magic 3

Not sure to be honest. However it would be nice if there was some indication when you placed a bet/lay so you know you’re getting the 0%

+0
    RyanB 11

Well I hope it is 0% on any Market containing QPR as otherwise all the 2% commission that I have just done will add up a tiny bit!!

+0
    Pavlon 3

You might have to ‘submit’ (admit?) to them that you are a QPR fan. If you just google ‘QPR Smarkets’, then it’s the first result. Go in, and click submit to ‘I’m a fan’.

+0
    RyanB 11

Shit…done it now but that probably will be too late for all the bets I’ve just done..shiiiiit

+0
    RyanB 11

Asked on chat which I should have done first everyone gets 0% which means QPR games is great for mug betting/moving money around!! Excellent!!

+0
    Pavlon 3

Not sure. On the plus side, you’ve probably got hundred of entries into the next VIP QPR tickets draw.

+0
    Pavlon 3

Ah right! That’s really handy to know.

+0
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.