2 quick questions.. kinda

• 1. Should you place a bet at the bookie first or at the exchange first?

I would assume its smart to place it on the exchange first to make sure you get matched/place a bet with the bookie according to how much of your bet was matched, I’m just curious as i read somewhere that you should be placing bets with the bookies first so I’m just curious as to why if this is the case.

2. I see some sites offering 100% bonus on 1st deposit, as in deposit 500$ get a total of 1000$ to play with. so i checked the T&C on one site and you have to wager it 5x at odds 1.5 or higher. Which is pretty straight forward.. however if you place a bet of 500$ your using your real money, not the bonus money which wouldn’t make this bet count towards the wager requirement. So you have to lose your real money before accessing the bonus money, or go all in on every bet so that you would use both your real money and the bonus money. So all I’m wondering is if anyone know of an easy way to release the bonus without having to go all in on each bet as this could end up as quite a lot to lay at the exchange if you keep winning with the bookie.

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

deathstar 25

1. you should place the back bet first simply because the bookie may not allow you the stake you want, especially if it is a price boost. you would lose much more by laying £25 and then only being able to get £10 on at the bookie.

2. Just treat the bonus money as you would your real money. usually with a rollover there is no need to back and lay at high odds like you do with a stake not returned free bet, so the basic rule of thumb is to keep betting (at close to the minimum odds required) until your account is empty or you have completed rollover. always make sure you have enough money in your exchange to cover ALL the bets you might have to make in the worst case scenario ie if every bet wins.
    HTH and good luck.

+0
    martintkt 0

Thanks for the reply bud!

+0
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.