It’s Tyson Fury v Dillian Whyte on Saturday night, and Betfred are getting in on the action! Place a bet of £5.00+ on a Fury v Whyte PickYourPunt market, and if it loses, Betfred will give you £5.00 in free bets. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £10.00 and here’s how…
- Applies to your first losing £5.00+ PickYourPunt bet on Tyson Fury v Dillian Whyte.
- Applies to bets that have been placed after 17:00 on Friday 22nd April 2022.
- Minimum odds of 3.00 (2/1).
- Betfred will give you £5.00 in free bets if your bet loses.
- Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling.
- Free bets will be valid until 09:00 on Wednesday 27th April 2022.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
If you can find a PickYourPunt bet that is layable, you can treat this as a Money back if bet loses offer. It’ll depend on the odds, but you may be able to lock in around £2.00 profit.
My preferred approach for this offer is to not lay your PickYourPunt bet. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £1.00 and you could make a nice profit.
At the time of writing, you could place your qualifying bet on ‘Fury To Win By Exactly Tko In Rounds 7-12‘ at odds of 3.00 (2/1).
Place £5.00 on a PickYourPunt bet of your choice
If Fury wins by total knockout in Rounds 7-12, you’ll make a profit of £10.00 on this Betfred offer!
Risking £1.00 to make a potential profit of £10.00 means you would only need to win 1 in every 11 bets to break even. It really is too good an offer to miss!
If your bet loses, your £5.00 in free bets will be credited within 24 hours of settlement and valid until 09:00 on Wednesday 27th April 2022.
* Tyson Fury won the fight with a knockout in Round 6, resulting in a £1.00 loss on this Betfred offer. *