It’s Celtic v Hearts in the Scottish Cup Final on Sunday and you don’t want to miss this Paddy Power money back offer! Simply place a #WhatOddsPaddy bet on Celtic v Hearts and if it loses, Paddy Power will give us our money back as cash, up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £13.00 and here’s how…
- Opt in on the promotion page between 20:00 on Saturday 19th December 2020 and 13:00 on Sunday 20th December 2020.
- Applies to bets placed from 13:10 on Sunday 20th December 2020.
- Bets placed during the opt-in period will not count towards the promotion.
- Applies to #WhatOddsPaddy bets on Celtic v Hearts (14:15) on Sunday 20th December 2020.
- If our bet loses, Paddy Power will refund our stake as cash, up to £10.00.
It’s not always possible to lay our #WhatOddsPaddy selections, so this should be treated as a shot to nothing. If our bet loses, we’ll get our stake back as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00.
It’s entirely up to you which #WhatOddsPaddy bet you go for. Having looked at the selections available, we could place our qualifying bet on 3+ Goals, 3+ Cards & 9+ Corners at odds of 2.30 (13/10).
Place £10.00 on a #WhatOddsPaddy bet of your choice
If there are 3+ goals, 3+ cards and 9+ corners, we’ll make a profit of £13.00 on this Paddy Power offer! Any other outcome and our bet loses and there’s no harm done.
If our #WhatOddsPaddy bet loses, we’ll receive our cash refund within 2 hours of our qualifying bet being settled.
* There were 4 goals, 6 cards and 9 corners in the regular 90 minutes, resulting in a profit of £13.00 on this Paddy Power offer. *
Get this Paddy Power money back offer