It’s New Zealand v Pakistan in the first T20 World Cup Semi-Final on Wednesday morning, and you don’t want to miss this Betfred free bet offer! Place a single £10.00+ in-play bet on New Zealand v Pakistan, and Betfred will give you £5.00 in free bets to use on India v England. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Applies to in-play single bets on New Zealand v Pakistan on Wednesday 9th November 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- £5.00 in free bets will be credited by 08:00 on Thursday 10th November 2022.
- The free bets will be valid until 09:00 on Friday 11th November 2022.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.50 on your qualifying bet
Your £5.00 in free bets will be credited by 08:00 on Thursday 10th November 2022 and valid until 09:00 on Friday 11th November 2022.
Although the promotion page suggests using the free bet on India v England (Thursday 08:00), Betfred’s free bets can usually be used on any sports market.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.50 on this Betfred offer!