It’s Night Seven of the Premier League Darts 2023 on Thursday, and you don’t want to miss this Virgin Bet free bet offer! Place a £10.00+ bet on any Premier League match, and get a £5.00 free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.40, and here’s how…
- Applies to single bets placed on any Premier League Darts market on Thursday 16th March 2023.
- Minimum stake of £10.00 in one bet (2 x £5.00 bets will not count).
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification within 1 hour of placing your qualifying bet.
- You must accept the free bet before 23:59 on Friday 17th March 2023.
- The free bet will be valid on any sport for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Jonny Clayton‘ is back odds of 2.20 (6/5) to beat Gerwyn Price. The lay odds are 2.34.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.40.
Place £10.00 on ‘Jonny Clayton’ (Winner) @ 2.20 = Potential profit of £12.00
Lay £9.40 on ‘Jonny Clayton’ (Match Winner) @ 2.34 = Potential liability of £12.59
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.60 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your £5.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification within 1 hour of placing your qualifying bet. You must accept the free bet before 23:59 on Friday 17th March 2023.
The free bet will be valid on any sport for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.60 gives you a minimum profit of £3.40 on this Virgin Bet offer!
* Gerwyn Price beat Jonny Clayton 6-4, resulting in a £3.40 profit on this Virgin Bet offer. *
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.