It’s Spain v France in the UEFA Nations League Final on Sunday night and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £1.00 free bet for every goal scored in Spain v France. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed and settled as ‘lost’ or ‘won’ on any sport between 16:00 on Saturday 9th October 2021 and 19:45 on Sunday 10th October 2021.
- We must opt in on the promotion page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £1.00 free bet for every goal scored in Spain v France.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
Either exchange works for this offer
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on our qualifying bet
We’ll receive a free bet equal to the amount of goals scored in Spain v France. Our free bet will be credited 24 hours after the end of the match and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included with any returns.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert any free bet into 80% cash.
Therefore, if 5 goals are scored, we should be able to convert our £5.00 free bet into £4.00 cash. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer!
* France won the match 2-1, resulting in a profit of £1.65 on this 10Bet offer. *
Get this 10Bet free bet offer