It’s a big Saturday of World Cup 2022 Qualifying and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £5.00 free bet if the ball hits the woodwork in any World Cup Qualifying match. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed and settled as ‘lost’ or ‘won’ on any sport between 19:45 on Thursday 7th October 2021 and 16:00 on Saturday 9th October 2021.
- We must opt in on the promotion page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £5.00 free bet if the ball hits the woodwork in any World Cup Qualifying match on Saturday.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying back bet on.
Either exchange works for this offer
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on our qualifying bet
We’ll receive a £5.00 free bet if the ball hits the woodwork in any World Cup Qualifying match on Saturday. Free bets will be credited 24 hours after the end of the matches and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included in any returns.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer!
Risking £0.75 to make a potential profit of £3.25 gives us effective odds of 5.33, which I’m sure you’ll agree makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
* The woodwork was hit, resulting in a profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer. *
Get this 10Bet free bet offer