It’s Arsenal v Man Utd in the Premier League on Saturday and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet free bet offer! Opt in and place a single £5.00 bet during the first half of Arsenal v Man Utd and Sky Bet will give us a £5.00 free bet to use on the second half. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Limited to the first 45,000 qualifying bets.
- We must opt in to this promotion before placing our qualifying bet.
- The opt-in will be available until 18:50 on Saturday 30th January 2021.
- Applies to bets placed during the first half of Arsenal v Man Utd (17:30) on Saturday 30th January 2021.
- Minimum stake of £5.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.25 on our qualifying bet
Our £5.00 free bet will be credited upon placement of our qualifying bet and will not be subject to an expiry period.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.25, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 on this Sky Bet offer!
Get this Sky Bet free bet offer