It’s Argentina v France in the World Cup 2022 Final on Sunday, and you don’t want to miss this Bet UK free bet offer! Place a £10.00+ bet on any pre-match market, and get a £5.00 free bet to use in-play. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.61, and here’s how…
- Available to selected customers between 09:00 on Friday 16th December 2022, and 14:59 on Sunday 18th December 2022.
- Opt-in is required via the ‘My Offers’ page.
- Applies to bets placed on any pre-match Argentina v France market.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- You’ll receive a £5.00 free bet on any in-play sports market.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
- The free stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Argentina‘ are available in the ‘Full Time‘ market at back odds of 2.88 (15/8). The lay odds are 2.88.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £10.07.
Place £10.00 on ‘Argentina’ (Full Time) @ 2.88 = Potential profit of £18.80
Lay £10.07 on ‘Argentina’ (Match Odds) @ 2.88 = Potential liability of £18.93
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.14 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your £5.00 free bet will be valid on any in-play sports market for 7 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.14 gives you a profit of £3.61 on this Bet UK offer!
* The match was drawn 2-2 after 90 minutes, resulting in a £3.61 profit on this Bet UK offer. *