There’s another big week of sports action to look forward to and you don’t want to miss this Betfair Exchange free bet offer! Simply place £20.00+ in Exchange bets between Monday and Sunday and Betfair will give us a £5.00 free bet to start a free bet streak. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.03 and here’s how…
- We must opt in on the promotion page, to be eligible.
- We must place £20.00+ in Exchange bets between 00:00 on Monday 5th October 2020 and 23:59 on Sunday 11th October 2020.
- Back bets must be placed at odds of 1.50 or greater.
- In respect of lay bets, the liability will be considered as the stake.
- Bets must settle with the promotional period to qualify.
- £5.00 free bet will be valid on the Betfair Exchange for 72 hours.
- Every time we place a winning bet with our free bet, we’ll receive another free bet matching the winning stake.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my Qualifying Bets Guide.
If you’re paying 2% commission with Betfair’s Basic package, you won’t be eligible for this ‘Bet & Get’ Exchange offer.
We’ll need to lay our bet at another exchange.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on. At the time of writing, the lay odds aren’t quite tight enough, so I’ll use fictional lay odds for Poland (1.75) to beat Finland on Wednesday in the following example and I’ll update the bottom of the post with an actual selection at the end of the week.
We can calculate our lay stake using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £19.68.
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the potential outcomes…
|Poland win||+£14.25||-£14.95||£0.70 loss|
|Poland don't win||-£20.00||+£19.28||£0.72 loss|
So, regardless of the outcome, we’ll lose a maximum of £0.72 in qualifying for our £5.00 free bet.
We’ll receive our £5.00 free bet upon settlement of our qualifying bet. The free bet will be valid on the Betfair Exchange for 72 hours, excluding SP bets and the following markets: Asian Handicap, Asian Total Goals, Spreads and Totals, Line Markets & Each Way.
Every time we place a winning bet with our free bet, we’ll receive another free bet matching the winning stake. The size of the free bet re-credited will be the stake in the case of back bets, or our liability in the case of lay bets (£5 max).
I think it’s best to just place and lay the free bet as normal and if it wins, the extra free bet will be a nice little bonus. You could always place your free bet at lower odds than normal if you wanted to maximise your chances of hitting a winner.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our £5.00 free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. If we take into account our maximum qualifying loss of £0.72, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.03 on this Betfair Exchange offer!
* Belgium (v Ivory Coast) were available at back odds of 1.51 and lay odds of 1.53. The match was drawn 1-1, resulting in a profit of £3.01 on this Betfair Exchange offer. *
Get this Betfair Exchange free bet offer