It’s Man Utd v Fulham in the FA Cup Quarter-Finals on Sunday, and Betfair are getting in on the action! Place an Exchange bet of up to £10.00 on ‘Man Utd to win’, and if your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £2.33 and here’s how…
- Available to selected customers only.
- You must opt in before you place your qualifying bet.
- Place an Exchange bet of up to £10.00 on ‘Man Utd to win‘.
- Applies to bets placed between 15:00 on Friday 17th March 2023, and 16:30 (kick-off) on Sunday 19th March 2023.
- Applies to your first bet placed on the selected market only.
- Applies to back bets only; lay bets do not qualify.
- Money back as a free bet if your bet loses.
- Betfair Rewards ‘Basic’ customers are excluded from this promotion.
- If eligible, your free bet will be credited within 24 hours.
- The free bet will be valid on any football exchange market for 7 days.
If your qualifying bet loses, Betfair will refund your stake as a free bet, so you can treat this as a ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ offer.
You can work out your lay stake using the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter ‘£8.00‘ as your ‘Cashback’ figure as that is the amount you can expect to convert your £10.00 free bet into, should your bet lose.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £4.33.
Place £10.00 on ‘Man Utd to win’ @ 1.46 = Potential profit of £4.37
Lay £4.33 on ‘Man Utd’ (Full-time result) @ 1.47 = Potential liability of £2.03
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £2.33 on this Betfair Exchange offer!
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my ‘Free Bets Guide‘ for a walkthrough.
* Man Utd won the match 3-1, resulting in a £2.34 profit on this Betfair Exchange offer. *
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.