It’s Ukraine v Scotland in the UEFA Nations League on Tuesday night, and Betfair are getting in on the action! Place an Exchange bet of up to £10.00 on both teams to score, and if your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.19 and here’s how…
- Place an Exchange bet of up to £10.00 on ‘Both Teams to Score – Yes‘ in Ukraine v Scotland.
- Applies to bets placed between 10:00 on Monday 26th September 2022 and 19:45 (kick-off) on Tuesday 27th September 2022.
- Applies to your first bet placed on the selected market only.
- Applies to back bets only; lay bets do not qualify.
- Money back as a free bet if your bet loses.
- Betfair Rewards ‘Basic’ customers are excluded from this promotion.
- If eligible, your free bet will be credited within 24 hours.
- The free bet will be valid on any football market for 7 days.
If your qualifying bet loses, Betfair will refund your stake as a free bet, so you can treat this as a ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ offer.
You can work out your lay stake using the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter ‘£8.00‘ as your ‘Cashback’ figure as that is the amount you can expect to convert your £10.00 free bet into, should your bet lose.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £5.30.
Place £10.00 on ‘Both Teams to Score – Yes’ @ 1.80 = Potential profit of £7.60
Lay £5.30 on ‘Yes’ (Both teams to score) @ 1.83 = Potential liability of £4.39
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £3.19 on this Betfair Exchange offer!
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my ‘Free Bets Guide‘ for a walkthrough.
* The match was drawn 0-0, resulting in a £3.19 profit on this Betfair Exchange offer. *