It’s Wolves v Liverpool in the Premier League on Saturday, and Betfair are getting in on the action! Place an Exchange bet of up to £10.00 on ‘Liverpool to win’, and if your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £2.47 and here’s how…
- Available to selected customers only.
- You must opt in before you place your qualifying bet.
- Place an Exchange bet of up to £10.00 on ‘Liverpool to win‘.
- Applies to bets placed between 12:00 on Thursday 14th September 2023, and 12:30 (kick-off) on Saturday 16th September 2023.
- Applies to your first bet placed on the selected market only.
- Applies to back bets only; lay bets do not qualify.
- Money back as a free bet if your bet loses.
- Betfair Rewards ‘Basic’ customers are excluded from this promotion.
- If eligible, your free bet will be credited within 24 hours.
- The free bet will be valid on any football exchange market for 7 days.
If your qualifying bet loses, Betfair will refund your stake as a free bet, so you can treat this as a Money Back if Bet Loses offer.
You can work out your lay stake using the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter ‘£8.00‘ as your ‘Cashback’ figure as that is the amount you can expect to convert your £10.00 free bet into, should your bet lose.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £4.47.
Place £10.00 on ‘Liverpool to win’ @ 1.49 = Potential profit of £4.66
Lay £4.47 on ‘Liverpool’ (Full-time result) @ 1.49 = Potential liability of £2.19
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll profit £2.47 on this Betfair Exchange offer!
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my Free Bets Guide for a walkthrough.
* Liverpool won the match 3-1, resulting in a £2.47 profit on this Betfair Exchange offer. *