It’s Liverpool v Tottenham in the Premier League on Saturday night, and Betfred are getting in on the action! Place a single £10.00+ pre-match bet on Liverpool v Tottenham and Betfred will give you £5.00 in free bets if Salah or Son score first. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a potential profit of £3.34 and here’s how…
- Applies to single bets placed on Liverpool v Tottenham from 17:00 on Friday 6th May 2022 until kick-off (19:45) on Saturday 7th May 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- £5.00 in free bets if Salah or Son score first.
- If eligible, your free bets will be credited by 12:00 on Sunday 8th May 2022.
- The free bets will be valid until 09:00 on Monday 9th May 2022.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Yes‘ is available in the ‘Both Teams To Score‘ market at back odds of 1.667 (4/6). The lay odds are 1.77.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.53…
Place £10.00 on ‘Yes’ (Both Teams To Score) @ 1.667 = Potential profit of £6.67
Lay £9.53 on ‘Yes’ (Both teams to Score?) @ 1.77 = Potential liability of £7.33
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.67 in qualifying for your potential free bets.
You’ll receive £5.00 in free bets if Salah or Son score first. The free bets will be credited by 12:00 on Sunday 8th May 2022 and valid until 09:00 on Monday 9th May 2022.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 in free bets into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your minimum qualifying loss of £0.66 gives you a potential profit of £3.34 on this Betfred offer!
Risking a potential loss of £0.67 to make a potential profit of £3.34 gives you effective odds of 5.99. So, given that the odds for Salah and Son to score first are 3.75 (11/4) and 6.00 (5/1), respectively, this is a profitable offer in the long run.
* Son Heung-Min scored the first goal in a 1-1 draw, resulting in a £3.34 profit on this Betfred offer. *