Don’t miss out on this lovely little Betfred offer. Place an in play treble of £5.00 or more on any live football games between 12:00pm and 5:00pm and get a £5.00 free bet to use in play on the Crystal Palace v Manchester United game. This is what I like to call a speculative bet. By using matched betting, we should be able to get around £4.00 back from our £5.00 free bet. This means that our treble is effectively only costing us £1.00 and we could potentially win big!
It’s impossible to know what odds will be available until the games have kicked off as this is an in play offer. These are the selections I will be going for once the games get under way…
3.50 Aston Villa to draw with West Ham
2.50 Tottenham to beat Stoke City
1.91 Hull City to beat Burnley
£5.00 treble @ odds of 16.71 = potential profit of £78.56
So let’s have a look at my potential profit/loss…
|+£78.56 + £4.00 (extracted from £5.00 free bet) = £82.56 profit|
|-£5.00 + £4.00 (extracted from £5.00 free bet) = £1.00 loss|
So I will either lose £1.00 or make £82.56 profit! That means that this bet would only need to win 1 in 83 times to break even! It really is too good an offer to miss.
If you’re not sure how to extract 80% of our £5.00 free bet, please see my Free Bet Strategy page for a walkthrough guide on how it should be done.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer applies to Betfred.com and Mobile.
- Only In Play football treble bets placed between 12pm & 5pm on 09/05/15 count.
- Pre Match bets do not count.
- Qualifying In Play bets must be equal to or greater than £5 (or currency equivalent) and staked as a real cash in order to qualify for this offer.
- Maximum free bet refund per customer is £5 (or currency equivalent).
- Free bets will be credited at the start of the Crystal Palace v Manchester United game.
- Offer is fulfilled in free bets.
- Bets placed using existing free bet funds do not count.
- Betfred reserve the right to exclude players from this offer at our discretion.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Usual Betfred.com rules apply see website for details.