It’s a big Wednesday night of Premier League football, and you don’t want to miss this Betfred free bet offer! Place a single £10.00+ in-play bet on any Wednesday Premier League match, and get £5.00 in free bets to use on Thursday’s football matches. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Applies to in-play single bets on Bournemouth v Southampton (19:30), Brentford v Chelsea (19:30), Liverpool v West Ham (19:30), Newcastle v Everton (19:30) and Man Utd v Tottenham (20:15) on Wednesday 19th October 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- £5.00 in free bets will be credited by 12:00 on Thursday 20th October 2022.
- The free bets will be valid until 09:00 on Friday 21st October 2022.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.50 on your qualifying bet
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited by 12:00 on Thursday 20th October 2022, and valid until 09:00 on Friday 21st October 2022.
Although the promotion page suggests using the free bet on Thursday’s football matches, Betfred’s free bets can usually be used on any sports market.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.50 on this Betfred offer!