It’s a big weekend of Premier League football, and you don’t want to miss this Betfred free bet offer! Place a single £10.00+ in-play bet on any Saturday Premier League match and get £5.00 in free bets to use on Nottingham Forest v Chelsea. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Applies to in-play single bets on any Premier League match played on Saturday 31st December 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- £5.00 in free bets will be credited by 16:30 on Sunday 1st January 2023.
- The free bets will be valid until 09:00 on Monday 2nd January 2023.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.50 on your qualifying bet
Your £5.00 in free bets will be credited by 16:30 on Sunday 1st January 2023, and valid until 09:00 on Monday 2nd January 2023.
Although the promotion page suggests using the free bets on Nottingham Forest v Chelsea (Sunday 16:30), Betfred’s free bets can usually be used on any sports market.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 in free bets into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.50 on this Betfred offer!