It’s Wales v England at World Cup 2022 on Tuesday night, and Betfred are getting in on the action! Build and place a ‘PickYourPunt’ bet on Wales v England and get your stake back in free bets up to £10.00 if it loses. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £30.00 and here’s how…
- Applies to your first losing ‘PickYourPunt Builder‘ bet on Wales v England.
- You must build your own bet with Betfred’s PickYourPunt Builder, which can be launched via the ‘#PickYourPunt‘ tab for Wales v England.
- Minimum of 4 selections.
- Minimum total odds of 4.00 (3/1).
- If your bet loses, you’ll receive 100% of your stake back in free bets.
- Minimum free bet refund of £0.50.
- Maximum free bet refund of £10.00.
- If eligible, your free bets will be credited within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling.
- The free bets will be valid for 72 hours.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could build a PickYourPunt bet that is layable and treat this as a ‘Money back if bet loses‘ offer. It’ll depend on the odds, but you should be able to lock in around a £5.00 profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
My preferred approach for this offer is to not lay your PickYourPunt bet. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £10.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £2.00, and you could make a nice profit.
So, looking at the selections available, you could place your qualifying bet on ‘England win (90 mins – Result) / Yes (Both teams to score) / Under 6.5 (90 mins – Total goals) / Over 5.5 (90 mins – Total corners)‘ at odds of 4.00 (3/1).
Build and place a £10.00 PickYourPunt bet of your choice
The above selection gives you a potential profit of £30.00, meaning you would only need to win 1 in every 16 bets to break even. It really is too good an offer to miss!
If eligible, your £10.00 in free bets will be credited within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling and valid for 72 hours.
* England won the match 3-0 and there were 7 corners, resulting in a £2.00 loss on this Betfred offer. *