It’s a big Thursday of World Cup 2022 football, and you don’t want to miss this Betfred free bet offer! Place a single £10.00+ in-play bet on Canada v Morocco or Croatia v Belgium, and get £5.00 in free bets to use on Costa Rica v Germany or Japan v Spain. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Applies to in-play single bets on Canada v Morocco (15:00) or Croatia v Belgium (15:00) on Thursday 1st December 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- £5.00 in free bets will be credited by 19:00 on Thursday 1st December 2022.
- The free bets will be valid until 09:00 on Friday 2nd December 2022.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.50 on your qualifying bet
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited by 19:00 on Thursday 1st December 2022, and valid until 09:00 on Friday 2nd December 2022.
Although the promotion page suggests using the free bet on Costa Rica v Germany (Thu 19:00) or Japan v Spain (Thu 19:00), Betfred’s free bets can usually be used on any sports market.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.50 on this Betfred offer!