It’s Birmingham v Millwall in the Championship on Saturday and you don’t want to miss this BoyleSports money back offer! Bet £10.00 on Birmingham to beat Millwall and get a £10.00 free bet if they lose. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £7.54 and here’s how…
- This offer is only available on mobile or in shop using a BoyleXtra card.
- Applies to pre-match bets on Birmingham to beat Millwall (15:00) on Saturday 28th November 2020.
- Applies to bets of up to £10.00.
- If Birmingham lose, BoyleSports will give us a free bet, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
At the time of writing, laying our bet at Betfair gives us the smallest qualifying loss.
We can calculate our lay stake using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.74…
Place £10.00 on Birmingham @ 3.00 = Potential profit of £20.00
Lay £9.74 on Birmingham @ 3.10 = Potential liability of £20.45
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £7.54 if Millwall beat Birmingham and we stand to lose a maximum of £0.46 on any other outcome. Risking £0.46 to make a profit of £7.54 gives us effective odds of 17.39. So, given that Millwall are odds of just 2.75 (7/4) to win the match, this is a profitable offer in the long run.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my free bets guide for a walkthrough of how it should be done.
* The match was drawn 0-0, resulting in a loss of £0.46 on this BoyleSports offer. *
Get this BoyleSports money back offer