It’s Chelsea v Real Madrid in the Champions League Semi-Finals on Wednesday night and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Simply opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £1.00 free bet for every minute added to the second half of Chelsea v Real Madrid. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on any sport between 19:00 on Tuesday 4th May 2021 and 19:00 on Wednesday 5th May 2021.
- We must opt in on the promotion page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £1.00 free bet for every minute added to the second half of Chelsea v Real Madrid.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
Either exchange works for this offer
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on our qualifying bet
We’ll receive a free bet equal to the amount of minutes added to the second half of Chelsea v Real Madrid. Our free bet will be credited 24 hours after the end of the match and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included with any returns.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert any free bet into 80% cash.
Therefore, if 5 minutes are added to the second half, we should be able to convert our £5.00 free bet into £4.00 cash. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer!
* There were 4 minutes added to the second half, resulting in a profit of £2.45 on this 10Bet offer. *
Get this 10Bet free bet offer