It’s Aston Villa v Everton in the Premier League on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss this Coral free bet offer! Place a £5.00+ pre-match bet on Aston Villa v Everton, and Coral will give you a £5.00 free bet to use in-play. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.47, and here’s how…
- The promotion is available between 08:00 on Friday 12th August 2022 and kick-off (12:30) on Saturday 13th August 2022.
- Applies to single or ‘Build Your Bet‘ bets placed on Aston Villa v Everton.
- Minimum stake of £5.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid on any in-play football market for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Everton‘ are available in the ‘Match Result‘ market at back odds of 5.00 (4/1). The lay odds are 5.20.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £4.83.
Place £5.00 on ‘Everton’ (Match Result) @ 5.00 = Potential profit of £20.00
Lay £4.83 on ‘Everton’ (Match Odds) @ 5.20 = Potential liability of £20.28
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.28 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet and valid on any in-play football market for 7 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.28 gives you a minimum profit of £3.47 on this Coral offer!
* Aston Villa won the match 2-1, resulting in a £3.48 profit on this Coral offer. *