It’s Bournemouth v Liverpool in the Premier League on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss this Coral free bet offer! Place a £5.00+ pre-match bet on Bournemouth v Liverpool, and get a £5.00 free bet to use in-play on football. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.53, and here’s how…
- Available to customers who can see the offer in their ‘Promotions’ section.
- Applies to bets placed on Bournemouth v Liverpool before kick-off (12:30 on Saturday 11th March 2023).
- Applies to single or ‘Build Your Bet‘ bets.
- Minimum stake of £5.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid on any in-play football market for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘No‘ are available in the ‘Both Teams To Score‘ market at back odds of 1.95 (19/20). The lay odds are 2.04.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £4.78.
Place £5.00 on ‘No’ (Both Teams To Score) @ 1.95 = Potential profit of £4.75
Lay £4.78 on ‘No’ (Both teams to score) @ 2.04 = Potential liability of £4.97
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose £0.22 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet and valid on any in-play football market for 7 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. Considering your qualifying loss of £0.22 gives you a minimum profit of £3.53 on this Coral offer!
* Bournemouth won the match 1-0, resulting in a £3.53 profit on this Coral offer. *
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.