It’s Everton v Liverpool in the Premier League on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss this Coral free bet offer! Place a £5.00+ pre-match bet on Everton v Liverpool, and Coral will give you a £5.00 free bet to use in-play. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.34, and here’s how…
- The promotion is available between 08:00 on Friday 2nd September 2022 and kick-off (12:30) on Saturday 3rd September 2022.
- Applies to single or ‘Build Your Bet‘ bets placed on Everton v Liverpool.
- Minimum stake of £5.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid on any in-play football market for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘No‘ is available in the ‘Both Teams To Score‘ market at back odds of 1.95 (19/20). The lay odds are 2.10.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £4.69.
Place £5.00 on ‘No’ (Both Teams To Score) @ 1.95 = Potential profit of £4.75
Lay £4.69 on ‘No’ (Both teams to Score?) @ 2.10 = Potential liability of £5.15
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.41 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet and valid on any in-play football market for 7 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.41 gives you a profit of £3.34 on this Coral offer!