It’s Czech Republic v England at Euro 2020 on Tuesday night and you don’t want to miss this Paddy Power free bet offer! They’re giving all customers a £5.00 free bet to use on a Czech Republic v England Bet Builder bet! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.37 and here’s how…
- Offer available to new and existing Paddy Power customers.
- Opt in via the promo page after 09:00 on Saturday 19th June 2021 to claim the free bet.
- £5.00 free bet to use on a Czech Republic v England Bet Builder bet (2+ selections).
- Free bet will expire at 20:00 (kick-off) on Tuesday 22nd June 2021.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
We could take a speculative approach and not lay our Bet Builder bet. If our free bet loses, we simply break even and there’s no harm done.
Our other option is to convert our free bet into cash by laying it at a betting exchange.
So, looking at the Bet Builder selections available, we could place our free bet on Czech Republic to win / Both teams to Score? – No at back odds of 10.80. The lay odds are currently 14.00.
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £3.51…
Place £5.00 free bet on ‘Czech Republic to win / Both teams to Score? – No’ @ 10.80 = Potential profit of £49.00
Lay £3.51 on ‘Czech Republic / No’ @ 14.00 = Potential liability of £45.63
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, we’ll make a guaranteed profit of £3.37 on this Paddy Power offer!
* England won the match 1-0, resulting in a profit of £3.43 on this Paddy Power offer. *
Get this Paddy Power free bet offer