It’s Brøndby IF v FC Nordsjælland in the Danish Superliga on Sunday, and EnergyBet are getting in on the action! Place a £30.00+ in-play bet on Brøndby IF v FC Nordsjælland and get a £10.00 bonus if your bet loses. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides a £3.00 profit and here’s how…
- Applies to single in-play bets placed on any Brøndby IF v FC Nordsjælland market.
- Applies to bets placed between 15:00 (kick-off) and 17:00 on Sunday 24th July 2022.
- £30.00 stake required.
- Minimum odds of 2.50 (6/4).
- EnergyBet will give you a £10.00 sports bonus if your bet loses.
- If eligible, your £10.00 bonus will be credited by 17:00 (CEST) on Monday 25th July 2022.
- The bonus must be wagered 3 times on bets with 2+ selections within 5 days.
- Minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4) for each individual selection.
- Minimum combined odds of 2.00 (evens).
If your qualifying bet loses, EnergyBet will give you a £10.00 bonus, so you can treat this as a Money Back if Bet Loses offer.
You’ll need to place your bet at long odds to maximise profit.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can work out your lay stake using the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter ‘£7.50‘ as your ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount you can expect to convert your £10.00 bonus into, should your bet lose.
Aim to lock in at least £3.00 profit
If eligible, your £10.00 bonus will be credited by 17:00 (CEST) on Monday 25th July 2022.
Bonuses must be wagered 3 times within 5 days of activation on bets with 2+ selections. Each individual selection must have minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4), and the minimum combined odds must be 2.00 (evens). Please see my Laying Multiples guide for a walkthrough of how to lay multiples.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 bonus into £7.50 cash (75%), please see my Bonus Rollover guide for a walkthrough.