It’s England v Germany at Euro 2020 on Tuesday and Betfred are getting in on the action! Simply place a PickYourPunt Builder bet on England v Germany and if it loses, Betfred will refund our stake as a free bet up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £30.00 and here’s how…
- Applies to our first losing PickYourPunt Builder bet that has been built and wagered on England v Germany.
- We must build our own bet with Betfred’s PickYourPunt Builder which can be launched via the #PickYourPunt tab in England v Germany.
- Applies to bets placed after 09:30 on Saturday 5th June 2021.
- Minimum free bet refund of £0.50.
- Maximum free bet refund of £10.00.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
If you can build a PickYourPunt bet that is layable, you can treat this as a risk-free bet offer. Depending on the back and lay odds, you may be able to lock in around £5.00 profit with this method.
Our other option is to take a speculative approach and not lay our PickYourPunt bet. If our bet loses, we know that by using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our £10.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. That means the most we can lose on this offer is £2.00 and we could make a nice profit.
So, looking at the selections available, we could place our qualifying bet on Draw / Both teams to score – Yes at odds of 4.00 (3/1).
Place £10.00 on a PickYourPunt bet of your choice
The above selection gives us a potential profit of £30.00, meaning we would only need to win 1 in every 16 bets to break even. It really is too good an offer to miss!
If eligible, our £10.00 free bet will be credited within 24 hours of our qualifying bet being settled and will be valid for 72 hours.
* England won the match 2-0, resulting in a loss of £2.00 on this Betfred offer. *
Get this Betfred PickYourPunt offer