It’s England v Iceland in the Nations League on Wednesday night and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Simply opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £1.00 free bet for every goal scored in England v Iceland. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on any sport between 10:00 on Saturday 14th November 2020 and 19:45 on Wednesday 18th November 2020.
- We must opt in on the promotion page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £1.00 free bet for every goal scored in England v Iceland.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my Qualifying Bets Guide.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
We can place our lay bets at Betfair or Smarkets.
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
We’ll receive a free bet equal to the amount of goals scored in England v Iceland. Our free bet will be credited 24 hours after the end of the match and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included with any returns.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert any free bet into 80% cash.
Therefore, if 5 goals are scored in the game, we should be able to convert our £5.00 free bet into £4.00 cash. If we take into account our qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer!
* England won the match 4-0, resulting in a profit of £2.45 on this 10Bet offer. *
Get this 10Bet free bet offer