It’s a big Sunday of Euro 2020 football and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Simply opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £5.00 free bet if Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic and Portugal all score on Sunday. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on any sport between 19:00 on Saturday 26th June 2021 and 16:00 on Sunday 27th June 2021.
- We must opt in on the promotion page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £5.00 free bet if Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic and Portugal all score on Sunday 27th June 2021.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying back bet on.
Either exchange works for this offer
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on our qualifying bet
We’ll receive a £5.00 free bet if Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic and Portugal all score. Free bets will be credited 24 hours after Belgium v Portugal is over and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included in any returns.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer!
Risking £0.75 to make a potential profit of £3.25 gives us effective odds of 5.33. So, given that the odds are just 3.25 (9/4) for all four teams to score, this is a profitable offer in the long run.
* Czech Republic and Belgium were the only teams to score, resulting in a loss of £0.75 on this 10Bet offer. *
Get this 10Bet free bet offer