It’s the Europa League Semi-Final 2nd Legs on Thursday night and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Simply opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £5.00 free bet if Villareal, Arsenal, Man Utd and Roma all score. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on any sport between 19:00 on Wednesday 5th May 2021 and 19:00 on Thursday 6th May 2021.
- We must opt in on the promotion page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £5.00 free bet if Villareal, Arsenal, Man Utd and Roma all score.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying back bet on.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on our qualifying bet
We’ll receive a £5.00 free bet if Villareal, Arsenal, Man Utd and Roma all score. Free bets will be credited 24 hours after the end of the matches and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included with any returns.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer!
Risking £0.75 to make a potential profit of £3.25 gives us effective odds of 5.33. So, given that the odds are just 2.50 (6/4) for all four teams to score, this is a profitable offer in the long run.
* Roma beat Man Utd 3-2 and Arsenal drew 0-0 with Villareal, resulting in a loss of £0.75 on this 10Bet offer. *
Get this 10Bet free bet offer