It’s Everton v Liverpool in the Premier League on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss this Grosvenor free bet offer! Place a £10.00+ pre-match bet on Everton v Liverpool, and get a £5.00 free bet on Man Utd v Arsenal. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.46, and here’s how…
- Opt in by clicking ‘Claim’ on the promotion page.
- Applies to bets placed on Everton v Liverpool before 12:30 (kick-off) on Saturday 3rd September 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid on Man Utd v Arsenal (16:30 on Sunday 4th September 2022).
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Draw‘ is available in the ‘Full Time‘ market at back odds of 5.20 (21/5). The lay odds are 5.40.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.67.
Place £10.00 on ‘Draw’ (Full Time) @ 5.20 = Potential profit of £42.00
Lay £9.67 on ‘The Draw’ (Match Odds) @ 5.40 = Potential liability of £42.54
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.53 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet. The free bet will be valid on Man Utd v Arsenal (16:30 on Sunday 4th September 2022), and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.54 gives you a profit of £3.46 on this Grosvenor offer!
* The match was drawn 0-0, resulting in a £3.46 profit on this Grosvenor offer. *