Premier League football returns this weekend, and you don’t want to miss this Ladbrokes free bet offer! They’re giving selected customers a £1.00 free bet on any sport! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £7.50 and here’s how…
- The promotion is available to invited customers only.
- You must log in between 09:00 on Friday 5th August 2022 and 23:59 on Sunday 7th August 2022 to claim the free bet.
- Your £1.00 free bet will be valid on any sports market for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
With the free bet being small, I suspect many will be happy to just punt this for a risk-free shot at a decent return.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your free bet on.
Looking at the odds available for West Ham v Man City (Sunday 16:30), you could place your free bet on ‘A goal in both halves and The match to be a draw‘ in the ‘#GetAPrice – Both teams‘ market at back odds of 8.50 (15/2).
Place your £1.00 free bet on ‘A goal in both halves and The match to be a draw’ @ 8.50 = Potential profit of £7.50
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, if the match is drawn with a goal scored in each half, you’ll make a £7.50 profit on this Ladbrokes offer! Any other outcome, you’ve lost your free bet, and there’s no harm done.
* Man City beat West Ham 2-0 with a goal in each half, resulting in break-even on this Ladbrokes offer. *