It’s Liverpool v Man Utd in the Premier League on Sunday and you don’t want to miss this BoyleSports risk-free bet offer! Simply place a pre-match bet of up to £10.00 on Liverpool v Man Utd and if it loses, BoyleSports will refund your stake as a free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £5.52 and here’s how…
- This offer is only available on mobile or in shop using a BoyleXtra card.
- Place a bet of up to £10.00 on any Liverpool v Man Utd market.
- Qualifying bets must be placed before 16:30 (kick-off) on Sunday 17th January 2021.
- If our first bet loses, BoyleSports will refund our stake as a free bet.
If our first bet loses, our stake will be refunded as a free bet, so we can treat this as a risk-free bet offer.
We’ll need to place our bet at long odds in order to maximise our profit.
Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Liverpool 2-1 in the Correct Score market.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can work out our lay stake by using the ‘Risk-Free Bet’ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. We can enter £8.00 as our ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount we can expect to convert our £10.00 free bet into, should our bet lose…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £7.72…
Place £10.00 on Liverpool 2-1 @ 8.50 = Potential profit of £75.00
Lay £7.72 on 2-1 (Liverpool) @ 10.00 = Potential liability of £69.48
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter how the match finishes, we’ll make a guaranteed profit of £5.52 on this BoyleSports offer!
If eligible, our free bet will be credited within 24 hours and will be valid for 7 days.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my free bets guide for a walkthrough of how it should be done.
* The match was drawn 0-0, resulting in a profit of £5.56 on this BoyleSports offer. *
Get this BoyleSports risk-free bet offer