It’s England v France at World Cup 2022 on Saturday night, and you don’t want to miss this LiveScore Bet offer! Place a pre-match bet of up to £10.00 on England v France and get your stake back as a free bet if it loses. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £6.66 and here’s how…
- Applies to single bets of up to £10.00 on any England v France market.
- Applies to bets placed between 09:00 on Thursday 8th December 2022, and 19:00 (kick-off) on Saturday 10th December 2022.
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- If your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet.
- If eligible, your free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification.
- You must accept the free bet within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet, so you can treat this as a ‘Money back if bet loses‘ offer.
You’ll need to place your bet at long odds to maximise profit.
At the time of writing, ‘0:0 (Tie)‘ is available in the ‘Correct Score‘ market at back odds of 11.00 (10/1). The lay odds are 11.50.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can work out your lay stake using the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter £8.00 as your ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount you can expect to convert your £10.00 free bet into, should your bet lose.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £8.89.
Place £10.00 on ‘0:0’ (Correct Score) @ 11.00 = Potential profit of £100.00
Lay £8.89 on ‘0-0’ (Correct Score) @ 11.50 = Potential liability of £93.34
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £6.66 on this LiveScore Bet offer!
If your bet loses, your £10.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification. You must accept the free bet within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling. The free bet will be valid for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my ‘Free Bets Guide‘ for a walkthrough.
* France won the match 2-1, resulting in a £6.71 profit on this LiveScore Bet offer. *