It’s England v Senegal at World Cup 2022 on Sunday night, and you don’t want to miss this LiveScore Bet offer! Place a pre-match bet of up to £10.00 on England v Senegal and get your stake back as a free bet if it loses. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £5.42 and here’s how…
- Applies to single bets of up to £10.00 on any England v Senegal market.
- Applies to bets placed between 09:00 on Thursday 1st December 2022, and 19:00 (kick-off) on Sunday 4th December 2022.
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- If your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet.
- If eligible, your free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification.
- You must accept the free bet within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet, so you can treat this as a ‘Money back if bet loses‘ offer.
You’ll need to place your bet at long odds to maximise profit.
At the time of writing, ‘Senegal‘ are available in the ‘1X2‘ market at back odds of 7.00 (6/1). The lay odds are 8.20.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can work out your lay stake using the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter £8.00 as your ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount you can expect to convert your £10.00 free bet into, should your bet lose.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £7.58.
Place £10.00 on ‘Senegal’ (1X2) @ 7.00 = Potential profit of £60.00
Lay £7.58 on ‘Senegal’ (Match Odds) @ 8.20 = Potential liability of £54.57
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £5.42 on this LiveScore Bet offer!
If your bet loses, your £10.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification. You must accept the free bet within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling. The free bet will be valid for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my ‘Free Bets Guide‘ for a walkthrough.
* England won the match 3-0, resulting in a £5.42 profit on this LiveScore Bet offer. *