It’s Newcastle v Chelsea in the Premier League on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss this LiveScore Bet offer! Place a £10.00+ single bet on any Newcastle v Chelsea ‘Special’ and get your stake back as a free bet up to £10.00 if it loses. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £12.00 and here’s how…
- Applies to single bets on any ‘Specials‘ market for Newcastle v Chelsea.
- To avoid doubt, the qualifying ‘Specials’ will be, Match Specials, Player Specials, Shots on Target Specials and 1st Half Specials.
- Applies to bets placed between 09:00 on Friday 11th November 2022 and 17:30 (kick-off) on Saturday 12th November 2022.
- Applies to bets that settle before 23:59 on Saturday 12th November 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00 in one bet (2 x £5.00 bets will not count).
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- If your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet up to £10.00.
- If eligible, your free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification within 24 hours of settlement.
- You must accept the free bet before 23:59 on Sunday 13th November 2022.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
If you can find a ‘Special’ that is layable, you can treat this as a ‘Money back if bet loses‘ offer. It’ll depend on the odds, but you may be able to lock in around £4.00 in profit. Keep an eye on the ‘2+ shots on target‘ options within the ‘Player Specials‘ markets, as you can lay those at Betfair.
My preferred approach for this offer is to not lay your ‘Special’. If your bet loses, you should convert your £10.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £2.00, and you could make a nice profit.
At the time of writing, you could place your qualifying bet on ‘Newcastle 5+ corners & Newcastle 5+ shots on target‘ in the ‘Match Specials‘ market at odds of 2.20 (6/5).
Place £10.00 on a ‘Special’ of your choice
If Newcastle have 5+ corners and 5+ shots on target, you’ll make a profit of £12.00 on this LiveScore Bet offer!
Risking £2.00 to make a potential profit of £12.00 means you would only need to win 1 in every 7 bets to break even. It really is too good an offer to miss!
If your bet loses, your free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification within 24 hours of settlement. You must accept the free bet before 23:59 on Sunday 13th November 2022. The free bet will be valid for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
* Newcastle had 5 corners and 3 shots on target, resulting in a £2.00 loss on this LiveScore Bet offer. *